Hearing Loss Rehabilitation in Sheepshead Bay, NY
You Can Enjoy The Sounds of Life Again
If you’re one of the many Americans who suffers from hearing loss, then you know how much effort it takes to listen. It can be exhausting. At Brooklyn Audiology Associates, we do much more than just fit you with a hearing aid — we strive to provide you with full hearing loss rehabilitation in Sheepshead Bay, NY. We can help you feel rested, enjoy conversations with friends and loved ones, and listen to the sounds you love.
Effects of Hearing Loss
The most obvious negative impact of hearing loss is difficulty hearing sounds at their normal volume. However, there are plenty of other adverse effects of hearing loss. If you struggle with any of the following, our experienced, compassionate audiologists can help you get back to hearing and enjoying the sounds of life again:
- Mental fatigue after speaking with someone
- Decreased job performance
- Reduced interaction with family or friends
- Impaired memory or forgetfulness
- Feelings of anxiety, embarrassment, stress, or depression
- Avoiding of social gatherings
Want to test your hearing now? Take our 3-minute hearing test by clicking here.
Contact Us for Hearing Loss Rehabilitation in Sheepshead Bay, NY, Today!
Your appointment includes the following:
- We Will Carefully Listen To Your Concerns & Goals
- Thorough Explanation Of Our Process
- Comprehensive Treatment Plan
- Receive A Free Copy Of Richard Kaner's Book, “Break Free Of Hearing Loss”
After your consultation, we will recommend further evaluative testing to get a deeper understanding of your hearing loss and the best rehabilitative methods for your needs.
If you’re ready to experience our 5-star rated hearing care, schedule your hearing consultation today. We can’t wait to meet you!
As the premier audiology practice in Brooklyn, NY, our experienced Doctors of Audiology and team at Brooklyn Audiology Associates also provide 5-star hearing care to patients from Western Queens, Staten Island & Lower Manhattan, NY & the surrounding areas.