Phonak Hearing Aids
State-of-the-art hearing aid technology from Phonak brings listeners some of the most advanced features available today. Our expertise in digital hearing aids means you get the right hearing devices, professionally fitted and programmed. Here are some of the latest Phonak hearing aid models we recommend for listeners.
The popular Audéo B family of receiver-in-canal (RIC) hearing aids are designed for enhanced hearing experiences. Most models come in a choice of standard (B50), advanced (B70), premium (B90) performance levels, with increasing levels of capability such as wind and echo blocking. This family offers listeners unique features:
- Audéo B Direct is the newest Made For All hearing aid, able to wirelessly connect to almost any phone with Bluetooth 2.1 or higher. Users of iPhones and Android phones can now experience truly hands-free operation. TV listening is also enhanced with the new TV Connector for full stereo sound without annoying delays.
- Audéo B R is the rechargeable model, providing listeners a full day of hearing on a single charge. Hearing aids are easily dropped into a charging station – no more reordering batteries or manipulating small parts to make a battery change.
- Several models of Audéo B use industry-standard zinc air replaceable batteries, from the smallest with battery size 10 to the largest with battery size 13. We generally recommend the Audéo B 312T as the midrange choice. These models also have an essential (B30) performance level.
The compact Virto B family of completely-in-canal (CIC) hearing aids combine power and capability in a small package. Two family members, both with industry-standard replaceable batteries, carry breakthroughs in hearing performance and size.
- Virto B is the first hearing aid to feature Biometric Calibration, collecting over 1600 data points to calibrate settings precisely for a listener’s ear anatomy – meaning the device is custom-fitted both physically and electronically. Virto B is available in several styles with battery sizes 10, 312, and 13, and in essential (B30), standard (B50), advanced (B70), and premium (B90) performance levels.
- Virto B Titanium is the smallest custom Phonak hearing aid, 3D printed using titanium powder for durability and a precise fit with even less weight. The added strength allows for more venting, and a 10 battery and compact electronics size means more power without increasing overall case size. Virto B comes in advanced (B70) and premium (B90) performance levels.